Tuesday, December 28, 2004

People

Today I had some time to kill, so I decided to start off my list of people (let's say categories of people) that I like and people that I can't stand. If you are in the 'hate' list, don't take it too seriously :)

People that I hate:


  • those who almost stop at speed bumps.
  • those who leave their tray on the table at food courts.
  • those who drink pops in the morning.
  • those doing nothing for hours and then asking you: "What are you working on?" with a smile.
  • those who put the space before the comma.
  • those who keep a wool hat indoors, especially if all day long and if they wear headphones on top.


People that I like:

  • those who finish all the food in their plates.
  • those who say "How can I help you?" with a smile.
  • those who speak quietly.
  • those who mention my name when they say "Hello."
  • those who say "Take care."
  • those who care about what they eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment