Sunday, December 02, 2007

Things that I hate


  • When the power plug presents itself the other way around (big pin by the small hole.)
  • When the handrail of the escalator runs too fast (why is it never too slow?)
  • On bank machines when the side buttons don't line up with the grid on the screen.
  • When paying debit when I don't understand where the stripe is supposed to go.
  • Realizing that the staple that came out of the stapler last time I used it was actually the last staple in the stapler by finding myself with two sheets of paper badly bent in the corner as opposed to stapled together.
  • Sticky labels that won't come off or that come off by leaving all of their glue on the thing.
  • Any labels on underwear.
  • Being overdressed, especially when carrying bags.
  • During ads on TV, every time they use the word "Introducing..."
  • When I'm typing in my browser and the cursor pops to the beginning of the text box, just because the page is done loading.
  • When I accidentally hit the "insert" key and all of a sudden I start overwriting myself (who needs to overtype anyway?)
  • When I mumble something right before biting my sandwich and the person I'm talking with goes "Uh?" when I'm now chewing and I can't talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment